Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee has traveled around the globe as a an ambassador for Smith Cult. In addition to training salon partners, and hosting demonstrations and events in her time at Marie Claire London included training. This experience continues to inform Ashlee's job today. Ashlee Glazer has been my beauty guru for as long as I remember. The two of us have been in all corners of the industry starting from the counters up until that red carpet. The celebrity brides I work with and my loyal clients keep me on my toes and are a constant source of inspiration filling me with tricks and tips to be able to impart on the air as a beauty and lifestyle expert. When I am tired from my day, I go for a hike and then at a massive dining table with family and friends. I want to use my network and resources to build a space that my artwork can delight and instruct people, as well as giving an back. Ashlee Glazer, a beauty professional on TV and a celebrity makeup artist, empowers her customers through empowering them to be themselves and increase self-confidence. Her mission is to help women feel and appear stunning while changing the way we see ourselves. The couple who were born on May 12, are Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister of Kyle (21) selected Goshen due to the fact that when I first stepped onto campus, I knew this was where I had to be. Goshen's atmosphere was fantastic, the team interaction was great, and the instructors helped me choose. I admire her father for his hard work ethic as well as his ability to be a good listener in all occasions. Watcher's best sporting moment was winning the state championship and the national championship.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Brugel and Amanda Balionis bio